|Competition No.:||111||Hours Per Week:|
|Location:||RANGE LAKE NORTH SCHOOL||Instructions:||APPLY VIA WEBSITE|
|Duration:||One Year Term 2022/2023|
Yellowknife Education District No. 1 invites applications for the position of:
RANGE LAKE NORTH SCHOOL
50% Assistant Principal/50% Teacher
(the half-time teaching assignment details will depend on the skill set of the successful candidate of the position)
(One Year Term Position)
2022/2023 School Year
The Yellowknife Education District No. 1 invites applications for a one year term administrative/teaching position effective the fall term of the 2022/2023 school year. Range Lake North School is a JK-8 complex enrolling approximately 270 students and runs a Post- Intensive/Intensive French Program.
Candidates should ideally possess or be working towards a Masters of Education degree and have a minimum of eight years successful teaching experience.
In addition the ideal candidate would possess the following skills and abilities:
- Ability to provide effective instructional leadership in a team environment.
- Be a student-focused leader, dedicated to excellence in student learning in an inclusive environment.
- Possess strong interpersonal, communication and facilitation skills.
- Ability to successfully build strong relationships with students, staff and families.
- Possess strengths in understanding and supporting student behaviour.
- Experience in the implementation of Technology Curriculum and Knowledge & Experience with Positive Behaviour Intervention Supports would be assets.
Only those applicants short-listed for an interview will be contacted. All YK1 Employees are required to undergo a CRC/Vulnerable Sector Check.
Required Certificates :
- Three References: email/name
- Attach Resume & Cover letter