|Competition No.:||45||Hours Per Week:|
|Close Date:||01/06/2021 08:00 PM||Remuneration:|
|Location:||K'ALEMI DENE SCHOOL||Instructions:||ONLINE|
|Duration:||ONE YEAR TERM - 2021/2022|
ONE YEAR TERM
K’alemi Dene School
Requirements for this position include:
- Candidates must have an original acceptable Vulnerable Sector Check (VSC) in place. The original VSC must be dated within 90 days of the date the application is received. This is a condition of employment, and must be in place prior to commencing work in any school.
- High School Diploma Clear CRC; First Aid & CPR
- Education Assistant Diploma or Equivalencies will be considered
- Patience and experience working with children with unexpected behaviours
- The ability to be flexible/adaptable and committed to contributing to the wider life of the school
- Experience in working as part of a collaborative team and possess strong communication skills.
- Experience working with children with special needs, these positions can be physically challenging at times.
- Knowledge of zones of regulation would be an asset.
Required Certificates :
- Attach Resume & Cover letter
- Three References: email/name