|Competition No.:||79||Hours Per Week:|
|Close Date:||27/01/2022 12:00 AM||Remuneration:|
|Location:||PLANT OPERATIONS & MAINTENANCE||Instructions:||APPLY ONLINE|
|Duration:||Full Time Permanent|
Maintenance Personnel Operator
- The ideal candidate will hold a 5th Class Operator Engineer's Certificate
- Knowledge of one or more trades: plumbing, pipe fitting, mechanical, or carpentry
- Must be able to operate a bobcat
- Related job experience
- Must be flexible and able to work well in a team environment
- Equivalencies may be considered
Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Candidates must have an original acceptable Vulnerable Sector Check (VSC) in place. The original VSC must be dated within 90 days of the date the application is received. This is a condition of employment, and must be in place prior to commencing work in any school. Candidates must be fully vaccinated against COVID 19. This is a condition of employment and must be in place prior to commencing work in any school.
Required Certificates :
- Three References: email/name
- Attach Resume & Cover letter