|Competition No.:||144||Hours Per Week:||37.50|
|Close Date:||04/09/2022 05:00 PM||Remuneration:||NWTTA COLLECTIVE AGREEMENT|
|Location:||MILDRED HALL ELEMENTARY SCHOOL||Instructions:||ONLINE|
|Duration:||1 YEAR TERM 2022-2023|
Mildred Hall School
Full-time Term for the 2022/2023 School Year
Preferred qualifications include:
- Early Childhood Education Diploma or Teaching Assistant Diploma preferred
- High School Diploma
- Trained in First Aid and CPR
- Experience and/or training in education environments
- Experience working with students with diverse learning and personal needs, these positions can be physically challenging
- Proven ability to work independently
- Patience and experience working with children with unexpected behaviours
- The ability to be flexible/adaptable and committed to contributing to the wider school community
- Experience in working as part of a collaborative team and possess strong communication skills
- Show initiative and flexibility in working with students from JK to Grade 12.
Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Candidates must have an original acceptable Vulnerable Sector Check (VSC) in place. The original VSC must be dated within 90 days of the date the application is received. This is a condition of employment, and must be in place prior to commencing work in any school.
Required Certificates :
- Three References: email/name
- Attach Resume & Cover letter
- Vulnerable Sector Check