|Competition No.:||166||Hours Per Week:||40|
|Close Date:||24/02/2023 04:00 PM||Remuneration:||As per USW-YK1 Collective Agreement|
|Location:||WILLIAM MC DONALD SCHOOL||Instructions:||Online|
Yellowknife Education District No. 1 invites applications for the following position:
Ecole William McDonald School
Daytime – 8 hour shift
Hours to Be Determined
- 3 to 5 years of experience in a Head or Lead janitorial role.
- Experience in supervising and being accountable for the work of others
- Knowledge about all areas of janitorial work
- Knowledge of the safe and efficient use of cleaning equipment and supplies
- Ability to work as part of a team and to maintain positive interpersonal relationships with other District employees, students, and the general public;
- General knowledge of fire regulations and NWT building codes
- Incumbent must be flexible in regards to working hours and re-assignment if required.
- Basic computer skills
Please submit resume and (3) references to Landon Kowalzik, Assistant Superintendent, at the above email no later than 4:00 p.m. on February 24, 2023. Only Electronic Applications will be accepted.
Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
All YK1 Employees must undergo a vulnerable sector check clearance.
Required Certificates :
- Three References: email/name
- Attach Resume & Cover letter