|Competition No.:||205||Hours Per Week:||Full time|
|Close Date:||n/a||Remuneration:||As per NWTTA collective agreement|
|Location:||KAW TAY WHEE||Instructions:||Online|
|Duration:||2023/2024 School year|
Yellowknife Education District No. 1 and the Dettah District Education Authority invites applications for the following term teaching position:
MAG (Multi-age Grouping) Elementary
Kaw Tay Whee School
The Community School of Dettah, NT
2023/2024 School Year
Minimum requirements include a Bachelor of Education Degree and eligibility for NWT Teacher Certification.
Further qualifications include:
- training and/or experience teaching at the elementary school level.
- ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- strong understanding of the curriculum in all teaching areas
- an interest in and dedication to learning about and supporting the integration of local language and culture
- being a strengths-based and positive team-player.
Candidates must have an original acceptable Vulnerable Sector Check (VSC) in place. The original VSC must be dated within 90 days of the date the application is received. This is a condition of employment, and must be in place prior to commencing work in any school.
Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Required Certificates :
- Three References: email/name
- Attach Resume & Cover letter
- Vulnerable Sector Check