|Competition No.:||261||Hours Per Week:||Full time|
|Close Date:||17/10/2023 04:00 PM||Remuneration:||As per NWTTA collective agreement|
|Location:||MILDRED HALL ELEMENTARY SCHOOL||Instructions:||Online|
|Duration:||Term to June 30, 2024|
Yellowknife Education District No. 1 invites applications for the following position for the 2023/2024 School Year:
Full-time (100% FTE)
Term until June 30, 2024
Mildred Hall School
Minimum requirements include a Bachelor of Education Degree, NWT Teacher Certification, and at least 5 years of teaching experience.
The successful candidate should further have:
- A Master's degree in counselling psychology
- At least 5 years experience counselling youth
- Experience working with Indigenous youth
- Experience with individual and small-group Counselling
- A willingness to work with teachers on whole classroom lessons to support student wellness
- An understanding of, and experience using trauma informed practices
Candidates must have an original acceptable Vulnerable Sector Check (VSC) in place. The original VSC must be dated within 90 days of the date the application is received. This is a condition of employment, and must be in place prior to commencing work in any school.
Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Required Certificates :
- Three References: email/name
- Attach Resume & Cover letter
- Vulnerable Sector Check